Shared - From Liberia to...
Rate starting from USD$89 up to the departure time
Travel around Costa Rica with established schedules. Our collective transport service is designed for travelers who do not want to be in a hurry or with delays, always with our experienced drivers at your disposal to move when you need it.
Details and conditions:
• Rates for transportation for 1 person
• Transportation can be canceled in case of not completing the minimum number of passengers to carry out the route.
• Cancellations free of charge up to 72 hours before the service. After this term, 100% will be charged
• For refunds due to cancellations before 72 hours of service, Sinwatours & Monteverde Express undertake to return the amount without the commissions and taxes already granted to taxes and bank charges.
• Route modifications or travel dates with less than 48 hours will be charged 100%.
• If the passenger does not show up at the place and time stipulated in the service confirmation, Sinwatours & Monteverde Express will charge 100% of the rate applied for No Show.
• Because the Shuttle service is shared and scheduled, the driver waits for passengers a maximum of 10 minutes after the time indicated in the confirmation, after that time, the passenger has a No Show status and 100% of the amount is charged. applied fee.
• The baggage allowance per person is one suitcase, plus one piece of hand luggage, this hand luggage must remain with the passenger during the entire trip.
• Sinwatours & Monteverde Express is not responsible for loss or damage to hand luggage, this includes luggage accommodated in the area designated for suitcases.
• Sinwatours & Monteverde Express is not responsible for items lost or forgotten in our transportation units.
• The transport of additional luggage is not included in the rate and must be notified at the time of making the reservation. The fee will be $15 per piece.
• All children under 12 years old pay 50% of the adult rate. All children under 10 years of age must travel in a baby or booster seat, these are available at no cost and must be requested at the time of making the reservation.
• Pets are not transported, guide dogs accompanied by their owner, or emotional support canines duly certified by a doctor indicating the condition, description, and breed of the same are accepted.
• Sinwatours & Monteverde Express reserves the right to modify or cancel any service due to force majeure such as:
• strikes, weather conditions, war or local guerrillas, popular demonstrations, natural disasters, or terrorist acts.
• In case of legal conflicts between the client and Sinwatours & Monteverde Express, both parties agree to follow the guidelines of the legal jurisdiction of the Republic of Costa Rica.
• Rates may vary, due to unexpected increases in fuels, which are beyond our control, a fuel surcharge may apply. Sinwatours & Monteverde Express will notify at least 7 days before its effectiveness.
• All transfers include at least one 20-minute rest stop for passengers and drivers. This rest stop can also be used as a connection point or change of vehicle.
• Surfboards are transported with a charge of $15 that measure a maximum of 6 feet.